[bksvol-discuss] Meg Cabot's Princess books

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:34:23 -0800 (PST)

Does anyone have any of these ready to submit? Ron?
Don't worry about it's not being prevalidated.

I picked up a slew of the books today and am ready to
validate. I can only take one at a time at the
moment--of course I can only validate one at a time
anyway. smile
The girls need to read them and write their reports
and things by the middle of May, right? And it's
already the middle of February.

I wouldn't mind starting with the beginning of the
series, The PRinces Diaries, since I always like to
read from the beginning of a series, but I'll take
anything. smile

I've been checking Books in Process and the Download
list daily and haven't seen anything. There are two
already in the collection, though.

G.Cindy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/