[bksvol-discuss] May I have sighted help with chapter headings, please, again?

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 11:15:47 -0700

Hi Everyone,

        I've scanned and am reading through yet another book whose chapter
headings didn't scan.  Is it possible for someone sighted to get a copy of
the following book from their library and tell me where to insert chapter
headings?  The Book is Buddy Love: Now On Video by Ilene Cooper.  The Book
lists the two following ISBN numbers.  ISBN 0-06-024663-4. - ISBN
0-06-024664-2 (lib. bdg.)

        I'm sorry to ask repeatedly for the same kind of help.  This seems
to be very common in young adult novels.  I swear, I do actually manage to
submit books without help most of the time.

Thanks tons, if anyone can get a copy of the book and is willing to help.

Mayrie