[bksvol-discuss] Mary Ellis, Student Nurse: A Novel of Nursing (Mary Ellis #2) by Hope Newell is now in the collection!

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:11:00 -0500

Kim and others;

Thank you for your patience while I recovered from my pneumonia and was slow in
finishing my proof of Mary Ellis, Student Nurse: A Novel of Nursing (Mary Ellis
#2) by Hope Newell.  Many people may think A Cap for Mary Ellis is second and
Mary Ellis Student Nurse is first, but they would be wrong.  It was a true
delight doing these two book and my only regret is that the series was left
incomplete with plenty of room for at least two more books.  I am sure many of
our readers will enjoy both books!

Valerie