[bksvol-discuss] Manual, etc.

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 22:10:07 +0000

Hi all,

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused: please keep the text in size 12 and
move up two sizes when adding in navigation (with the subchapter at 14 point
and so on as the manual describes). If there are no subchapters, you can put
the chapters in 14 point, but you can also put them in 16 point.

We are working on the manual. Please utilize this current version until we have
the new one up and running. I know some people want more specific rules rather
than guidelines, and I can respect that. We will discuss this on staff, but
until then, please be consistent, use your best judgment, and follow the manual
when in doubt. You can always email me directly too!

Publisher books are added in a different way than volunteer books, which is why
they often lack page breaks, etc.

Hopefully I covered everything, if briefly, so if not, please let me know. I
had a lot of emails to comb through having been out of the office since Tuesday!

I hope everyone had a nice holiday!

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative
650-644-3459
madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Join us in celebrating our 10th
Anniversary!<http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>

[Title:  Bookshare logo: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years]

JPEG image