[bksvol-discuss] M*A*S*H is now in the Bookshare collection.

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 13:17:07 -0500

M*A*S*H: A Novel About Three Army Doctors by Richard Hooker is now in the
Bookshare  for all the fans of the series and movie.  It is not quite like
either and threw me for a while, but it was fun to read and submit the books
gave roots to them.  Jamie did an excellent scan and it was a joy to read and
work on.  This was an older wishlist request and I hope the requestor is
pleased it is now available.  There are two sequels in the collection already
and another out there we may do at  a later date.

Valerie