[bksvol-discuss] ); Lost Girls, by Robert Doherty

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 12:49:11 -0700 (PDT)

You're right the same book is part of a list of books  being  scanned  by
Shannon and also by Amber. Oh dear, which of you is going to scan it?

When I receive long lists it's hard for me to recognize duplicates.
Hopefully before anyone starts to scan a book  or or orders one or goes to buy
one, you'll check the being-scanned list. It's easy to do with a Find command
either by title or by author, which I'm trying to include, by checking
amazon.com, although there are different spellings of authors' names, e.g.,
dougherty and doherty, so perhaps checking by title would be best.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: