[bksvol-discuss] Looking for the Person who Submitted Wide acre by Philippa Gregory

  • From: "Louise" <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksVol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 11:43:45 -0500

I'm looking for the person who scanned and submitted Wide acre by Philippa
Gregory.  It's all one word w i d e a c r e, but I typed it as two words
here as screen readers mispronounce it if it's all one word!  Anyway, I own
the other books of that series and need to know if this person plans to scan
The Favored Child and Meridon, the other two books in the wide acre series.
If not, I'll scan and submit them, but I need to know so we can avoid
duplicating our efforts.  Thanks.  Please e-mail me privately at
lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Louise

If people who read books on paper are called bookworms, then people who
listen to cassette books should be called tapeworms.