[bksvol-discuss] Looking for specific validators

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 17:53:30 -0400

Hi all.  I'm trying to contact three different validators who have worked on
three of my books.  I've changed to a new laptop and don't have all the
contacts I had before, so I apologize for posting this to the list.

Ann McKay, who was validating Lover's Knot

Robin Mandel who was validating Awakening Desires

Someone whose name I have forgotten who was working on Whiskey and Water

If any of you are on this list, please contact me off list at
donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx  I'm trying to wrap up the processing of these
three books as I'm about to put more into the step one download page.

Thanks much!

Donna

donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx