[bksvol-discuss] Re: Looking for scanners who will hold for Doug or Valerie

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 18:32:46 -0500

Hi, Sandi!

If you want to send me your physical address off-list I will pick a couple of
children's chapter books or something simple like that.  If you do not mind me
asking?  Are you blind or sighted?  If you are blind, I will either send you a
book with no pictures or tell you which pages have pictures so you are not
worried about missing text.

How does that sound?

I will try to mail them Friday if possible, or Monday Doug will be out.

Thank you!

Valerie