[bksvol-discuss] Re: Looking for a Submitter

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 18:56:28 -0700

Hi Lori,

You might look at the font of the book you're working with.  I have
proofread a couple of books where the conversation isn't in quotes, but that
text is either bolded or italicized.  Is that maybe the case with your book?
Just a suggestion.

Sorry, I don't know how to contact either of the folks that you want to
contact.

Good luck and happy proofreading!

Mayrie

  _____