[bksvol-discuss] Looking For a Book I Submitted

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 00:12:11 -0500

Hi, all!  Several weeks ago, I submitted Delivered To Destiny, by Kimberly
Daniels.  Jamie graciously proofread it for me, because there were a lot of
pages that needed the attention of a sighted person.  I was notified that it
was in the collection... But I can't find it anywhere!!

Can someone please help?  I plan to interview the author on my radio show in a
few weeks, and I really need to read it.  Thanks!

Jana

Join Jana every Friday afternoon at 3:00 p.m. CST for The Living Room, her
exciting 3-hour on-line radio show!  Featuring a blend of the music that makes
Jana tick (contemporary Christian, praise and worship, and urban gospel music),
The Living Room is quickly becoming a favorite on-line hang-out for lovers of
Christian music.  You can visit The Living Room by pointing your Web browser to
http://thepowerstation.uk.com/.  Hope to see you there... We LOVE ya in The
Living Room!!

For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
http://www.janajackson.com/
Or find her on MySpace at
http://myspace.com/janajacksonministries/.