[bksvol-discuss] Lisa's Missing Pages

  • From: Marilyn <mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 02:43:34 -0400

Hi, Lisa.

One of the libraries in my county has this book, but it is listed as in
"Special Collections" but also as "AVAILABLE."  And from looking it up on
Amazon, I find that both the paperback and the hardcover are both over $150
each, so maybe that's what makes them "special."  I will ask tomorrow if they
will inter-loan the book but I would like to also ask, to give them an easy
out, for them to just copy and fax to me the pages you said are missing (134
and 135).  Could you please tell me, if possible, whether this was a scan of
the hardcover or the paperback?  That way I'll try and request the right book.

Thanks,
Marilyn
mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx