[bksvol-discuss] Re: Lisa's Harry Potter Question

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 19:14:02 -0600

Gerald,

Thanks for the kind words... it made me feel better.  Perhaps I shouldn't
have replied to that e-mail in such a rude manner, but it just got to me
that someone implied I was making assumptions.  I realize I was wrong, but
isn't that what this list is for?  I figured that having the two versions
was okay but I had no idea about the philosopher's stone being the British
version.  I thought that maybe someone had accidentally written the wrong
word in the title so I thought I'd check with the list.

Yes, I noticed the British terms and food discussion and actually, I found
it to be very interesting.  Again, thinks for the kind words.

Lisa