[bksvol-discuss] Re: Learning about scanning from validating

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 13:04:46 -0400

Hi Donna,

No the changes won't stick as the book on the download page will still be the book originally submitted.

Dave

At 09:18 AM 6/19/2004, you wrote:

Is it true that .doc format files don't retain page breaks unless you insert
them manually?  Or was that just the case with the book I chose to validate?

If a validator works on a book for a while and then decides to release it,
do the changes that person made stick?

And finally, after working on a book that has apostrophes for quotes, I
hereby swear the following oath...that I will never, ever under any
circumstances, come hell or high water, submit a scan that has apostrophes
for quotation marks...cross my heart and hope to die!

Peace and Hope,

Donna