[bksvol-discuss] Larry McMurtry book "Telegraph Days: a Novel"

  • From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:08:39 -0600

Does anyone on the list have knowledge of anyone working on scanning the
Larry McMurtry book "Telegraph Days: a Novel?"  It was on Step 1, got
released and now I see it is on the reject list.

I have put myself on a hold list for a copy at our local library.  I just
re-read Lonesome Dove and am in a mood for a western.  (eee-yaaah!)

I know I should validate. The list of books on there is so huge.

I can't believe the volume of books on Bookshare!

Thanks.
Rik