[bksvol-discuss] Lakeshore Christmas (#6 of Lakeshore Chronicles)

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 05:44:16 -0500

Is there anyone who would be interested in scanning Lakeshore Christmas from
the Wish List?  My library got it in and I can proof.  I have a few other
longer books to scan for Doug, so I will return it if no one else can work on
it.  It is the only one missing in the series in the collection.

Thanks!
Valerie