[bksvol-discuss] Lady Godiva and Me

  • From: Nan Hawthorne <hathorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bls-vol-discusws <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 16:44:48 -0700

In December, Nine Arches Press will be launching their second pamphlet, "Lady Godiva and Me" by Liam Guilar.

"Lady Godiva and Me" is a sharp, attentive and candid sequence, and so much more than just the re-telling of the legend of a lady who dared to ride through the city unclothed...

If you'd like to get an exclusive taster of this forthcoming collection, they will be sending out e-poems every Monday from 20th October straight to your inbox for the six weeks leading up to the collection's launch.

All you need to do is send an email with the subject line 'Lady Godiva and Me e-poems' to mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and they'll add you to the list.

I just signed up for this myself anad as Godiva was a real Saxon woman, I look forwaard to receiving these poems! I've actually had the privilege of rtreadign the whole ppoem.. it is splendid!

Nan Hawthorne
Author of "An Involuntary King: A Tale of Anglo Saxon England"
www.shield-wall.com