[bksvol-discuss] Kurzweil inserting characters

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <rhod3021@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 19:22:30 -0400

O.k. I am stumped.  I was editing the Black Stallion Mystery, and this is
the forth book in this series Kurzweil has done this to..n Is it common to
put random characters in the middles of words.  The entire word was still
there, but with the little editions.  Thanks for any comments.  Examples
were faister, oiff, and the like. with random characters added.  Not sure if
it is the print, as two were paperbacks and one a hard cover.

Very usual.

I am using Fine Reader and Kurzweil version 8.

rhod3021@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"One glance at a book and you hear
the voice of another person, perhaps
someone dead for 1,000 years. To