[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kind of new to volunteering

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:54:34 -0500

Hi Natalie, and welcome back.

Yes indeed read the manual thingy. You may find that the rules and suggestions have changed a bit in a couple of years.

I don't know which book you got, but would suggest you start out with a fairly small book--maybe one of the children's books.

Don't know about a Mac, it should be okay. Is there anyone else here using a Mac? I seem to remember that Cindy Rosenthal uses a Mac. Maybe other Mac users can give you some advice concerning its quirks and foibles.

Anyway, welcome back and rule number 1: "have fun!"

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Natalie" <braillereader@xxxxxxxxx>