[bksvol-discuss] Re: Keyboard For Touch Screens

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 15:39:50 -0500

wow, hands are so important, such a window on the world for us, take care of them!

At 09:50 AM 10/14/2011, you wrote:
Awww Ann, hope those hands get better immediately! Have the beginnings of carpal tunnel, and sometimes fingers and hands hurt a lot.

I love the idea of the keyboard for the touch screens. There are also people working on phone touch screens too. Have seen that, and it sure does not take much to move things around, just a finger! Definitely would take some getting used to, but great for sad hurting hands!

Wondered why my books had not been sent back or accepted. Now I won't worry. It is just a drought! Have another book to upload and another almost ready plus 2 already in line. Savoring just how many points I will get when all is accepted! (smiles)