[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just wanted to introduce myself I also have a question about scanning.

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 09:54:17 -0700

On 4/25/2015 8:59 AM, Meagan wrote:
If it sounds complete, it most likely is. The information required is the copyright date and the copyright owner. The rest is nice but not required.

Misha

Hi my name is Megan Daniels.
This is my first time as a Bookshare volunteer. I have always loved reading.
And I just wanted to share books that I found interesting with the community.
I am visually impaired. I am in grad school to become a librarian and hope to
work at a library for the blind when I complete my degree.
I'm a bit nervous about uploading my first scan I know that all of the
copyright information has to be on the copyright page. I'm visually impaired
and have no one here to help check that all the information is there. Should I
just go ahead and upload it? When I listen to it with my screen reader the
copyright page seems complete. Look forward to hearing from you

Meagan Daniels

Sent from my iPhone