[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted to Wishlist

  • From: Ali Al-hajamy <aalhajamy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 23:20:37 -0400

Hello,
I have just emailed the following three requests to the wishlist. If anyone can find these, I would be happy to work with them on proofing.

Life: A user's Manual, by Georges Perec. Published by David R. Godine, 600 pages. ISBN: 9780879237516. That information is for the original edition, but you may also find a restored edition published around 2008, I think, also by David R. Godine. I don't care which one ends up getting added.

The Great Fire of London: A Story With Interpolations and Bifurcations, by Jacque Roubaud. Published by Dalkey Archive Press, 328 pages. ISBN: 9781564783967

A Naked Singularity, by Sergio de la Pava. Published by University of Chicago press, 688 pages. ISBN: 9780226141794

I'm not sure if the University of Chicago Press is one of the publishers submitting books to us at the moment, but I mentioned in my request that if it is, they don't have to add that last one to the list, and volunteers can refrain from looking for it. I'll just wait for them to give us the ebook and save anyone the work of scanning something that large.

Thank you,
Ali