[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted: A Little House Christmas

  • From: "Van Lant Family" <vanlant2006@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare List" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 23:00:28 -0600

Just scanned and uploaded "A Little House Christmas". it's a collection of Christmas story chapters from several of the Little House books. I also added simple image descriptions of the few drawings, but I don't know if they meet the protocol we're using for images, as I have not paid any attention to those discussion threads.

I still have the book, so, if you proof it and need clarification on something, please let me know.

Robin