[bksvol-discuss] Just reminder for everyone about Saturday night Chat!

  • From: "Doug Maples" <wdmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 18:38:51 -0500

Just reminder for everyone about Saturday night Chat! - 8:00 Central time

Join in with other volunteers and booklovers where we can just converse
about books or just about anything else.

Everyone is welcome and it's easy to get in!

Go to:
http://www.conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs12e65f29fafa

Drop me a personal e-mail if you're having any problems.

- Doug