[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Sumitted

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:32:32 -0800 (PST)

hi Monica

You and the girls are more than welcome.  It is rewarding to know I am scanning
books people not only will read but will need. I am planning to do 2 or 3 more.
would you mind email me off list I have some questions i don't want to post to
the list.
Thanks
Anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx

Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:        Anastasia, thanks so much for
your help! (smile)

 Monica Willyard

 Anastasia Saridakis wrote: Good Morning all

 I just sumbitted Princess In Pink (The Princess Diaries Volume V)" by "Meg
Cabot". it was checked and re checked and I added page numbers and typed in the
cursive so it should be good to go.
 If there are any questions please contact me
 Thank you.
 anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx