[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted: The Art Of Writing Advertising

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 01:20:55 -0400

I submitted a book last night that should be an easy validation for someone. It's called The Art Of Writing Advertising and is a book of interviews with some of the master copywriters of the twentieth century. Rank spelling was 99.78 percent, and the book has 126 pages. I did my best to clearly mark pages with pictures on them. Though this book was published long before people had home computers or used the internet for conducting business, the principles these men teach can still be used today. I hope someone here will enjoy validating the book.

Monica Willyard