[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted Night Season by Eileen Wilks

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:17:39 -0500

Brandy was one of the jiffy proofers. I thought books were going to be checked on if they got submitted very quickly after being checked out. I know I couldn't do a book in just 24 hours unless it was a real short children's book.

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Christina
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 5:19 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted Night Season by Eileen Wilks

Weird.
I looked this morning and saw it was being proofed by someone named Brandy?
Unless she finished reading it and it's in the approval or rejection queue?
I think I have a few more books in this series and I hope to submit those
soon.
Christina