[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted Kushiel's Scion

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 20:04:01 -0400

Kushiel's Scion, by Jacqueline Carey, about 970 pages, fantasy, adult
content, fourth in the Kushiel's Legacy series.

This is a clean scan.  I have protected page numbers and chapter headings,
and fixed end of page hyphens.  All pages are there with no duplication.
This author uses many names and some words that spell check does not
recognize and therefore gets a very low rating on accuracy.  However, it is
in fact very accurate.  I have the book, so if you find problems, let me
know.  donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx

Happy validating.

Donna