[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted Cursor's Fury by Jim Butcher

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 18:32:47 -0400

Hi, All. I just submitted Cursor's Fury (Codex Alera Series, #3) by Jim Butcher. The synopsis is below. I read through the entire book and spellchecked it so there shouldn't be many errors left. This'll be a very easy validation.

Enjoy.
Christina
Synopsis

When the power-hungry High Lord of Kalare launches a merciless rebellion against the First Lord, young Tavi of Calderon joins a newly formed legion under an assumed name. And when the ruthless Kalare allies himself with a savage enemy of the realm, Tavi finds himself leading an inexperienced, poorly equipped legion--the only force standing between Alera and certain doom...