[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted 2 Books

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 15:21:01 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I can guarantee you that any scan submitted by Natasha will be absolutely superb. I recently validated one of her scans. Not only was it a great book, but it was a great scan. And Natasha was truly wonderful to work with for help on some scanning errors that i found. Happy validating! Natasha is one of those truly invaluable scanners who submit beautiful scans.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 11:27 AM 9/8/2007, you wrote:
Ever Ancient Ever New Celtic Spirituality for the 21st Century by Delores Whilan

The "M" Word (A Bel Barrett Mystery) by Jane Isenberg (First in a funny series about a prof going through menopause. the rest to come)

Both should be great scans.

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worthwhile."
~Herm Albright,, writer
----