[bksvol-discuss] Just Remembered This

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 13:46:55 -0400

#
I just remembered something from at least a couple of years ago, and perhaps longer. This is just for my curiosity, so if it is too much trouble to find out then that's okay, but I suppose it would be something for Madeleine to look into. Back whenever that was, Carrie was telling us about things that would eventually come to Bookshare. She mentioned that it would be possible to look at the book metadata page and see how many times a book had been downloaded. This is just the kind of information that I have no use for, but that I am curious about anyway. I also look at the most popular books page every day too, even though it has no real use to me. I was just wondering if that feature is ever going to be implemented.