[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jumper: Griffin's Story - is it complete?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:50:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hmmm. Then maybe something is missing or two books got
m,ixed up. In skimming all the reader reviews, the
only one that mentioned an ending says that it is not
predictable and is fairly interesting--so that doesn't
sound like what you describe. None of the professional
magazine reviews mentioned the ending.

G.Cindy