[bksvol-discuss] Re: Journey Mann, by Kent Ira Groff

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 06:20:19 -0500 (EST)

Elizabeth

Cindy always puts the name of the book in the subject field which actually
is a good way to do it.
That way, when I save the msg for later use in my bl-bv folder, I can
quickly find it when I want to check on the book.
And similiarily, when I want to delete that msg, it's easy to locate in
the index.