[bksvol-discuss] Re: John's List

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 18:43:47 -0700

Guess I better cracking on my proofing. I have several lined up but the one
I'm working on, almost finished and trying to finish before doing the
others, is time-consuming-- lots of foreign words to add-correct
diacrirical marks and make sure the list of Notes is in the corect order.
But then I'll have several that won't take long and hopefully won't be
returned to me if I'm careful enough not to have bold words where they
shouldn't be and ascertain that all the chapters are correctly numbered
and in order (reasons for prior returns
Cindy