[bksvol-discuss] John McPhee submision from Noel

  • From: "Cheryl Fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 16:34:28 -0600

Hi Noel,

If you like John MCphee's work, I'd suggest his book titled "Coming into the Country" which is a series of essays about geology of North America written with many assides about the personalities of researchers as well as harder science facts. There's also a book he wrote about Alaska which is even more interesting -- name escapes me. I read them years ago in hard copy Braille in 6 or 8 bihg hard cover volumes.

 On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 17:25:29 -0500
 Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
It was regarding a book I submitted, The Control Of Nature by John McPhee.
I uploaded it the day before yesterday.

Ner

_____