[bksvol-discuss] Re: Joel and the Great Merlini

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 19:46:29 -0700 (PDT)

Did you remove the quotation marks from the title? Did you save the file as rtf
without quotation marks around the title and without the little dashes, i.e.
save as Joel and the Great Merlini.rtf
You need to have the dot rtf after the title.
Then Browse and load that file into the Browse space. Also, be sure that where
it says format you have rtf

If you've done all of that then I have no other suggestions except that you
email it to Carrie as an attachment.

Cindy