[bksvol-discuss] Re: Joan Collins search

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 19:39:59 -0600

I came up with the same results. I decided to browse the authors to find out if the search was missing something. Here is the list of authors with the last name Collins and first names starting with J. There is no Joan Collins. I don't know what she has written, but it sure appears that none of her books are in the collection.

 Collins, Jackie
 (17)
 Collins, James
 (1)