[bksvol-discuss] Janet's book

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 00:06:19 -0500

Hi Janet,

I'm guessing by looking at what's currently checked out for proofreading that the book you want to know about is: "Ride the Winter Wind" by Christina Kingston. If you're logged in as a volunteer, you can go to the "books in process" link, find the title, and then click on the book history. Inside of the book history, you'll be able to find the email for whoever has it checked out as a proofreader. That way you can email them directly and ask them to let you know when they've finished proofreading it, if you want.

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 9/22/2017 11:52 PM, Janet Corona wrote:

Hey,

Okay, so I forgot to renew my checked out books today and by the time I realized it, my books were gone. There was this one story I was very interested in, but someone already checked it out. I'm just curious who got it so they could tell Ms when they upload it into bookshare.

Only problem is, I can not remember the title of the story (crazy dumb I know...).

The story was about a man who had pretty much nothing to live for and was traveling a winter, snowing, blizzard  and he meant a girl on the way.

If anyone recognizes this story, could you please let me if you know the title and/or if you uploaded it to the bookshare library? Please and thank you!

~Janet