[bksvol-discuss] Jake's list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 08:51:42 -0700 (PDT)

Tracy,

At Gerald's suggestion, I've been adding the URL's to
Jake's page at the bottom of my books added today
lists, so anone can go to his site and see what books
have been added, what books need rescans, what have
been rejected, etc., Because I think a lot of people,
like myself before, don't want to take that extra
step, I've been posting his books-added list here.
There are other lists, though, on his sie, including
books in the bookshare collection in various
categories, and the fore-mentioned lists. The only
problem is that unless people go to his site to add
titles to his lists, they aren't updated. smile WOuld
that he were out of collge and working for bookshare.
big smile

Cindy