[bksvol-discuss] Re: J.K Rawling's new book

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 20:39:25 -0400

Awesome!  Thanks for the info.
Christina

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ann Petrous
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2012 4:59 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: J.K Rawling's new book

> The book is called the casual vacancy. It is about a witching town for a
counselor passes away under suspicious circumstances. It is supposed to be
for adults. The book will be released on September 27 of this month. It
looks really good, so I thought it would might be posted on the Buckshire
website on the date of its release. I figured this would be so, since all
the harry potter books were published on the website of the day they were
released to the public.