[bksvol-discuss] Ivan Doig novel

  • From: Cindy R <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 16:18:14 -0700 (PDT)

I'm about to start scanning Ivan Doig's English Creek,
the first book in the Montana trilogy, of which the
second is Rise with mr Mariah Montana and the third is
Dancing at the Rascal Fair.

English Creek was published in 1984. The library copy
I have is about 338 pages of small print on yellowish
paper.  If anyone is aleady scanning this book, or if
anyone else would like to, please let me know ASAP. I
would prefer to validate than scan it, but if I don't
hear from anyone I'll do it.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/