[bksvol-discuss] It's not fixed

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 20:08:45 -0500

Hi all,

The reminders about checked out books are not fixed yet. They do not work. I just rescued a book which I've been working over the past two weeks with Cindy's help! This just isn't fair to anybody! We're all busy people! We have jobs and we have lives other than bookshare! These reminders kept us on track and able to renew books when needful. I'm just thankful somebody else didn't run off with my book! I'll just have to put it into my BN with a reminder alarm. <grrrrr> In high dudgeon!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring