[bksvol-discuss] Re: It's all Brian's fault!

  • From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 07:41:59 -0600

Hi,
I didn't know you could renew.
How do you renew something?

Stacey Robinson and GEB dog Chesley
staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 3:09 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: It's all Brian's fault!

Ann,

Renewing is good if you want to keep a book to read
and validate. That way no one else will take it. There
is no limit as to how often you can renew. smile

Grandma Cindy
--- Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

Well, I knew I was in danger when I started reading
this list.  There
are so many book pushers on this list!  Well, I saw
Brian's msg about
his book, The Day The World Came To Town.  I thought
I might take a
look at it, see if it was any good.  Well, I'm two
thirds the way
through the book for the Mystery Book Club and still
I'm sitting here
reading his book, reading and validating as I go!
This book is
wonderful, wonderful!  The scan is good too.  A few
scanos but nothing
major.   Oh, I'll try to read fast so you all can
read this one, it's a
truly warm fuzzy!  I was intending to validate the
Science Fiction book
I took last Thursday or so, but I may have to send
it back up or renew
it or something.  I want to read Brian's book first.

Bookshare, what a wonderful concept and a great
bunch of folks who push books!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

Email services provided by the System Access Mobile
Network.  Visit
www.serotek.com to learn more about accessibility
anywhere.