[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is anyone having a problem uploading to the checkout list?

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 17:55:06 +0000

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing this up. If anyone continues to have a problem with this,
please email me at volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> with
the book title, time you uploaded it, and time you eventually see the book (or,
if you can’t find it, the time you last checked for it).

Thanks,

Madeleine