[bksvol-discuss] Is Anyone Working On These?

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 01:22:26 -0400

Hi. I've got 3 mysteries here that I'm planning to scan. Is anyone working on these already? If so, please speak up so we don't duplicate our efforts. The titles are Pride And Prescience, Murder Carries A Torch A Southern Sisters Mystery, and Things Not Seen. The last of these books has a similar title to a book already on Bookshare, but it is by a different author, Al and Joanne Lacy.

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.