[bksvol-discuss] Is Anybody Working on?

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 23:07:51 -0800

Works of any ilk from Caitlin R. Kiernan? The Bookshare collection currently contains just one title, Silk. It was a great read for any horror fan, or even for anyone who admires a well-honed story with muscular yet beautiful writing. And of course it has left me craving more. So, if anyone has begun a Kiernan-related project, do let me know so we don't cover the same ground. I'm looking at working on the following books: Threshold, Low Red Moon, Murder of Angels.

Thanks,
Scott