[bksvol-discuss] Info about a book I uploaded that's on the step1 page

  • From: "Liz Bottner" <liziswhatis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 19:49:42 -0400

Hi all:

I just wanted to write and update on the status of a book I uploaded to be
validated.  It's called Why Do Men have Nipples, and is a question and
answer book on all kinds of questions from why does spicy food make your
nose run to why skipping your morning coffee causes a headache.  I
originally uploaded this book to be held for Shelly to validate as she
expressed interested in my scanning it in the first place, but she doesn't
have time to work on it.  So, even though the title says "hold for Shelly",
anyone is welcome to validate it.  I would do it myself, but I'm currently
busy myself with an internship, and don't think I would have time.  It
shouldn't be a hard validation, though.  While I didn't edit it any before
upload, I skimmed the scan from time to time, and it seemed readable enough
to me.

I just wanted to write and let the list know that anyone who wants to can
feel free to validate the book.

Thanks, take care, and if you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Liz

email: liziswhatis@xxxxxxxxxxx Visit my Live Journal :
http://unsilenceddream.livejournal.com