[bksvol-discuss] I'm weak, I'm addicted.

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 22:03:04 -0500

Hi. After three days away from Bookshare, thinking I'd get more work done, I find my book addiction rearing its ugly head. And since I can't read a book without proofing, I may as well continue validating.

I already released Gone, by Lisa Jackson, since its page numbers are 2 3 on the same page, with no page breaks. Someone probably can fix it. Looks like a good scan, and Gardner's a good author.

Have fun.

Mickey