[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm sorry

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 20:50:28 -0800 (PST)

Siobhan,

You hven't been unfriendly at all, and I hope others'
posts haven't sounded that way. We're really all
usually friendly and mostly happy and happy to help
you with any problem.

The book you started validating and weren't happy
with--is that because you didn't enjoy reading it or
because you were running into problems? If the latter,
what were they? We can help. If the former, it's good
that you released it as you did, with the explanation.
smile

G.Cindy