[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm in empathic pain for you.

  • From: "amber" <amberanddottie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:03:10 -0600

thanks Amber. G.
----- Original Message ----- From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 7:02 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm in empathic pain for you.

Bless your heart (((tight hugs and prayers for you if so desired))))

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
From: amber <amberanddottie@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning down the road
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, November 9, 2009, 9:31 PM
i am still scanning the Brown eyed
girl by Mariah Stewart but I am in the
middle of the book and I am very sick now,  I had
teeth cut out and, sume
bumbs cut frome my head so I will take a break.
> Done. Let's hope people read and take note of the fact
that you're going

wrote:

>> From: Susan <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning down the
road
>> To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Date: Monday, November 9, 2009, 10:23 AM
>> I'd be glad to do them whenever you
>> get to them, Valerie! So, Cindy please
>> indicate that I'll be proofing them on the Books
Being
>> Scanned list. Thanks
>> ladies!
>>
>> Susan
>>
>>  To unsubscribe from this list send a blank
Email to
>> bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
subject
>> line.  To get a list of available commands,
put the